Address27887 Clemens RoadWestlakeOhio44145USA
Roundstone is an independent insurance organization focused on developing and managing captive and alternative risk products that delivers a centralized and experienced insurance management team. In 2005, Roundstone’s business expanded to self managing its Bermuda facility and providing captive management services. While Bermuda offers regulatory benefits and creates better reinsurance opportunities in program management, all insurance policies are issued by a U.S. domiciled and regulated insurance carrier. In 2008, Roundstone began offering specialty program management services to include Mid-Market Med, our medical stop loss insurance program.
Today, Roundstone continues to provide reinsurance support through numerous captive facilities for more than twenty different insurance programs that include both employee benefit and property & casualty exposures.
Our team has the accounting, regulatory, actuarial, claims, risk management, underwriting, and reinsurance experience you need. Practical know-how, creativity, and exceptional service: that's how our team turns risk into results. All of our services, including program insurance, captive insurance, reinsurance, claims management and capital participation are offered on an unbundled basis. Our clients include groups, associations, actuaries, accountants, attorneys, businesses, insurers, risk managers, program administrators, consultants, brokers and other professionals in the insurance marketplace.
ROUNDSTONE EXISTING PROGRAMS
Medical Expense Stop Loss Group Captive for the Middle Market Employer and Trucking, and Agricultural Companies
Workers’ Compensation Group Captive for Contractors
Consumer Products Warranty
Workers’ Compensation Pay-As-You-Go program
Public Livery program
Medical Malpractice captives
Related Roundstone news storiesRoundstone launches university captive programme
- 07 October 2016 Roundstone partners with Missouri health system
- 19 April 2016 Roundstone launches captive insurance solution
- 23 February 2016 Roundstone Management to relocate HQ
- 12 January 2016 Roundstone releases new voluntary benefits programme
- 23 October 2015 Roundstone offers new health plans
- 20 March 2015 Schroeder: so much more to captives than that
- 21 November 2014 Strength in numbers
- 29 September 2014 Roundstone Management welcomes new director
- 10 June 2014 INCAP saves $2 million in first year
- 24 April 2014
Related Roundstone featuresA ‘growth industry’ for captive insurance?
- 23 September 2015 Are health networks going to Jurassic Park?
- 29 July 2015
Related Roundstone interviewsMichael Schroeder
- 04 November 2015