Address141 Weston Street #1981HartfordConnecticut06144USA
The state synonymous with insurance for over two hundred years now is a home for alternative, cutting edge techniques for managing business risk.
Connecticut welcomes the alternative risk insurance market! The CCIA would like to acknowledge our new Founding Members and thank them for their commitment to building a strong, vibrant and innovative captive insurance market in Connecticut.
If you are not yet a member, please consider joining this important initiative!
Related Connecticut Captive Insurance Association news storiesConnecticut captive bill requires look at micro captives
- 27 February 2017 Tom Hodson joins SOBC Corp
- 28 January 2016 CCIA sets a date
- 09 July 2014 SB 188 now Connecticut law
- 28 May 2014 JLT Towner acquires Charter Risk Management
- 04 December 2013 CCIA celebrates the state’s third captive license
- 15 October 2013 CCIA announces captive insurance day
- 07 May 2013 CCIA launches new website
- 02 January 2013 Connecticut captive association recruits four for board
- 13 December 2012 Leonardi appoints John Thomson to regulate captives
- 08 October 2012
Related Connecticut Captive Insurance Association featuresThere are currently no related features for Connecticut Captive Insurance Association.
Related Connecticut Captive Insurance Association interviewsThere are currently no related interviews for Connecticut Captive Insurance Association.