+ 44 (0) 153 481 3725
Barclays is a leading global wealth manager with offices in over 20 countries and serves individuals, businesses and intermediary clients worldwide.
Our dedicated Captive Insurance Team supports clients in the major captive insurance locations, providing Letters of Credit, Security Trust Agreements, Investments and Banking services.
Our clients can also benefit from the range of services offered by the wider Barclays Group which operates in over 50 countries worldwide.
Related Barclays news storiesJLT appoints news finance director
- 27 May 2015 Barclays boosts captive insurance team
- 10 April 2015 Promising outlook for bancassurance in sub-Saharan Africa
- 12 September 2014 Barclays appoints new directors
- 20 May 2014 ILS expert Keith Kennerly joins HLR
- 27 March 2014 Canopius sells off Bermuda shares
- 13 March 2013 Barclays ups its captive game with management appointment
- 22 February 2013 Barclays appoints head of captive insurance
- 22 November 2012
Related Barclays featuresInterest rates: where will they go next?
- 29 October 2014 Rate-creep impact
- 14 May 2014
Related Barclays interviewsSimon Phillips
- 17 August 2016 Colleen McHugh
- 20 May 2015 Colleen McHugh
- 20 March 2013 Simon Phillips
- 12 December 2012