Address80 Pine Street36th FloorNew YorkNY 10005
In a constantly changing risk environment, companies often face challenges in mitigating complex or unusual risks, and AIG Global Risk Solutions (GRS) can help. We provide non-traditional solutions for unique risks that are either not addressed or addressed inefficiently by the traditional insurance or financial markets. GRS develops programs to help clients mitigate these challenging risks via innovative customized global fronting, captive management, alternative solutions, and buyout programs.
Our GRS team is a single point of contact that puts the expertise of AIG to work for you. GRS programs often utilize the full range of global capabilities of AIG, a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 70 million clients around the world. With one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise, and excellent financial strength, AIG enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence.
Disclosure: All products are written by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to actual policy language. For additional information, please visit our website at www.aig.com.
AIG GRS Contacts
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Asia Pacific and Far East
Latin America and the Caribbean
Captive Management – Global
Related AIG news storiesSecond Circuit dismisses ‘shadow insurance’ claims
- 22 March 2017 US Treasury issues first TRIPRA data call
- 01 March 2017 ‘Good’ ratings for AES captive
- 28 February 2017 Potential tax reforms pose questions for captives
- 22 February 2017 Bermuda’s licenses 13 new insurers
- 13 February 2017 Exclusive: Marsh supports FERMA's captive education
- 29 November 2016 ACA on its last legs, says Fitch
- 10 November 2016 Trump stumps markets, world
- 09 November 2016 Captives need a FERMA footing
- 08 September 2016 UK to face increase cyber regulation, says Beazley
- 21 June 2016
Related AIG featuresNavigating diverted profits tax
- 23 September 2015 Captives: an alternative for managing cyber risk
- 26 August 2015 Claims and captives: getting it right matters
- 28 January 2015 Sixty years and still going strong
- 29 October 2014 Captive boards and trading partners: communication is key
- 15 October 2014 Coordinating global captive fronting programmes
- 01 October 2014 Dealing with the complexities of risk transfer issues
- 17 September 2014 Growing interest in captive cells: who and why?
- 14 May 2014 The next stop for captives
- 02 April 2014 Captive tune-up: are you making the most of your captive?
- 07 August 2013
Related AIG interviewsJamie Bouloux
- 29 October 2014 Marty Scherzer
- 23 July 2014 Marty Scherzer
- 17 March 2013